Welcome to the new Isolus Government Directory, an independent service where you will be able to find contact details for UK government bodies including local councils.

For instance, our database has the contact number for the DWP Budgeting Loans team so that you can ask about your eligibility for the government lending scheme over the phone.

You may wish to get in touch with Camden Council and can do so by calling their general enquiries contact number before applying for a parking permit over the phone.

Our database has the contact telephone number for Disability Living Allowance claims, perfect whether you would like to call about your existing benefit or discuss a Personal Independence Payment application.

Isolus has the complete telephone number list for the Department for Work & Pensions (DWP) so please browse this page if you would like to find out how much you are eligible to receive on your state pension and to submit a claim for employment-related benefits.

The DWP also houses a dedicated Business Support Office, you can find the contact number to enquire about your tax codes or any aspect of your business plan on this website.

HMRC is the main tax office in the UK so naturally you can find their contact numbers on the Isolus telephone directory which you can use to discuss your PAYE income tax, national insurance contributions and child benefit payments.

Contact Her Majesty’s Passport Office (HMPO) on their UK phone number for enquiries about passport fees, renewals or to report your passport as stolen.

Our database also has the contact number for the UK Home Office  if you would like to apply for a British work visa or even report an immigration crime over the phone.

The Manchester City Council telephone number can also be found on our site, handy for callers looking to discuss local school admissions or to request planning permission.

A further ministerial department listed on our website is the Ministry of Defence and you can use our contact number for enquiries regarding the British Armed Forced recruitment process.

You can also call The Ministry of Justice on their UK general enquiries number, for over-the-phone information about national statistics or instructions to take when placing a FOI request.

Isolus also has the contact number for the Ofsted head office if you would like to request information about a recent school inspection report or ask how to become a registered nanny over the phone.